Monday, December 16, 2019

Fooling Around

On Saturday night, I had a pretty big laugh with some of my friends.

lolkingmaster1, TI-84 Plus, an american and I were deployed in the Dust, a deadly free-fire zone in Afghanistan. Recruited by a spec-ops task force, our mission was to prevent the enemy from planting and detonating a 32 megaton nuclear bomb.

What happened after cracked us up real good though. We stopped by an abandoned metro, our usual spot for some casual training. an american and I teamed up against TI and lolkingmaster, but the chaos that ensued made my gut hurt.

We first noticed the lag, a little bit of it too. Then the anti-gravity jump, which made our live-round training far more fun, though a little harder. What I saw afterward however, killed me, literally and figuratively.

TI-84 Plus was running toward me firing his shotgun, but on his back was a... chair? It was so weird I started laughing, and I told him, and out of confusion he and the rest of the crew starting laughing.

The clock read 3:40 a.m, and we could not think straight.

Later on during the fight, I snuck up behind him and realized that the behemoth on his back was not a chair, it was actually his pants! I snorted so loud, alerting TI and he turned around and put me to sleep with a sniper point blank.

Someone gave him a colossal wedgie! XD

I laughed so hard I had to lean out of my chair to take a breath. I told TI, "Bro, you're not wearing your jeans right." I re-spawned and seeked him out once agian, but this time I lost it.

He was stuck in the ceiling... it looked like somebody wedgied him to the ceiling! All four of us laughed so hard. I took a picture of his attire and sent it to him after out training session.



Ah, good times, good times!

3 comments:

  1. Late night video game sessions truly are the best, especially when they start glitching. Being sleep deprived makes literally anything hilarious and it’s almost always worth feeling like a zombie the next morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OKAY i'm cackling just reading this. God, this post is so intensely relatable and hilarious if you've been through it as a reader. When games start glitching out, that's when the fun begins. There's something beautiful in being so broken.

    Also, I think the way you write about this video game scenario is really nice and lends itself well to the situation. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh how I wish I had the willpower to stay up late enough to play with you guys. To me, it's these moments of pure euphoria while playing video games that I will forever associate with high school and your post does a wonderful job of conveying this.

    ReplyDelete